Thursday, June 8, 2017

fun fax about me

A few random factoids about me:

I have voted in every Presidential election since I became eligible to vote. But there is no one whom I have voted for for President more than once.

I had a favorite teacher in junior high school -- what they now call middle school. Looking back, I don't think he was a good teacher.

I have had season tickets for the following professional sports franchises:
  • New York Yankees (Saturdays only)
  • New York Mets (Saturdays only)
  • New York Saints
  • New York Dragons
  • New York CityHawks
  • New Jersey Red Dogs
The first song I ever wrote was titled "Fiddler Off the Roof." It sucked.

When I had a driver's license from Michigan, my picture on it showed me with a beard on one side of my face and clean shaven on the other.

In high school, my favorite band was Ducks Deluxe. I wore a denim jacket with a large duck painted on the back.


My grandfather's cousin was married to the man who invented the video game, Pong.

Four governors proclaimed holidays in honor of my having driven in their states. Three of those proclamations are framed in my office over my desk.

When I was in elementary school I had a copy of Dr. Seuss' My Book About Me. I had to write down what I wanted to be when I grew up. I put down "an office worker." I have since realized that childhood dream.

I remember sitting at the dinner table as a child and arguing with my father about whether the rational numbers are countable.




1 comment:

  1. It kind of begs the question, why wasn't your favorite teacher a good teacher?

    ReplyDelete