Tuesday, April 30, 2019

happy tunesday! ("get out of my stomach" by suzy saxon & the anglos)


It was only recently that, for Tunesday, I chose a song by Suzy Saxon & the Anglos. That was "Boys in Dresses." Normally, I wouldn't choose another song by the same group so soon after. But this is just too good...

One of the things I noted the last time, was that I've been in touch with Mad Dog, the group's manager from back when. On a whim, I sent him a link to the blogpost. And we exchanged some online conversation. And one thing led to another... So, today, I'm working from home, wrestling with some financial projections and getting really frustrated. The doorbell rings. It's a package from one of the former Anglos. It's got copies of each of their albums, a couple copies of their single. Some press photos and pins...A complete SS&tA care package.

Yay!

4 comments: