Monday, March 27, 2017

stack-up in the news(week)

I learned today that Newsweek ran an article about Stack-Up. This is a great thing for the charity, and we were thrilled to find out. I also admit that I love the video in the article -- Stack-Up Rex appears prominently several times.

I am officially the co-lead of the Queens Stack, but that's a formality that's necessary because Ethan is still a minor. But, truth be told, Ethan and Blair each do a whole lot more for Stack-Up than I do. They were in Boston earlier this month to support Stack-Up at Pax East, and today they were at the MicroSoft store on Long Island for a Stack-Up event. And there have been plenty of other events that they ran without my help. And as we speak, they're emailing the manager of the Microsoft store in order to plan the next event.


No comments:

Post a Comment