Monday, July 8, 2019

pictures of (day)lily

One of the fun things about the modern technology of smartphones is how good the built-in cameras have gotten.

I've been having fun with this recently by taking close ups of daylilies. If you're reading this because you've followed the link from my Facebook page, then you've probably already seen these pictures. But here they are again.

Blair, for her part, isn't really into these. She does point ut to me that, as long as she's known me, I've liked taking close-up pictures of stuff. I was particularly proud of some close-ups of cracks in the ground that actually looked like long shots of landscapes. I don;t know where any of those are now. But here are a few of my daylily closeups (accompanied by the names of the cultivars.

Jay Turmn (D. Kirchhoff, 1992)

My Ways (Wild, 1975)

Small Carbon Footprint (Trimmer, 2009)

Spider Man (Durio, 1982)

Becky Lynn (Guidry, 1977)

No comments:

Post a Comment