Saturday, March 5, 2022

back for more test footage

I didn't realize it, but more than half a year has gone by since Keith had me in front of a green screen to shoot test footage for his next feature film, Three Slices of Delirium. If you're reading this far and still care, the follow ups to the above-linked post are here and here.

But today I was back as Keith's as he was running some screen tests  with my potential costars -- guys who would be playing the young students who attract the...uh, interest... of my character. Today's goal was to see how well the three of us could interact well.

It sure beats a day in front of my spreadsheets!

Thanks to Christina Crocker for these pictures.

We're all yucking it up:


I can't keep my eyes off one of my victims -- I mean students.


They plot!


We watch the action...



No comments:

Post a Comment