Tuesday, December 7, 2021

happy tunesday! mawsh


I guess I should note that I'm not really a big fan of rap. But I'm not really anti-rap. I am certainly not one to claim that it's not music. That attitude seems closed-minded to me. It's just that rap, for the most part, is not my cup of tea.

That said, I have to like this track, "Mawsh," by Nas Jee. That's because Sharon and Asher appear in the video. Asher is easy to spot. He's the white kid in the gray sweatshirt. In fact, he's even visible in the thumbnail. Sharon is a bit harder to spot; most of the time that she appears her face is obscured by her hair or her hood. But she's the girl in a navy and gray hoodie. Often, she's dancing on the picnic table.

And, truth be told, after watching this a bunch of times (to see my kids in action -- watching them dance is fun), I find this kind of growing on me. If only I had a lyric sheet.

Seriously though...Nas, keep up the creative work.

2 comments:

  1. o the lyrics are in the description, thanks for the blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for pointing me to the lyrics. I should have looked there in the first place.

      Thanks for the video.

      Delete