Sunday, April 25, 2021

just another shopping trip

 We -- Blair, Ethan and I -- went out grocery shopping. Blair texted Asher to see if he wanted anything. Hilarity ensued.

Blair:
Want anything from Whole Foods

Asher:
yes

Blair:
What do you want

Asher:
yes

Blair:
If you only say yes, I will not know what you want

Asher:
ok

Blair:
If you do not tell me what specific items you want I will not be able to get them

Asher:
sushi

Blair:
No sushi [editor's note: Blair was not denying Asher sushi. Rather, she was telling him that they were out of sushi]

Asher:

Blair:



Asher:
k
Did you get this
Blair:
We have Makinajian chicken at home

Asher:
Did you get it
I need to know

Blair:
The closest we got was Bell and Evans and turkey slices for Eighteen

Asher:
Get out

Blair:
What do you want

Asher:
This

Blair:
Do you want me to buy a soup chicken

Asher:

Blair:
Can you come outside and help with groceries

Asher:
k

No comments:

Post a Comment