Tuesday, March 17, 2020

body parts in song titles

Going a little stir crazy, I decided to try to come up with a list of songs that have body parts in the titles. Obviously, this is not comprehensive -- I don;t know all music and I am only doing it off the top of my head. Also, I am only going to list one song per body part. So there won't be two dozen million songs with "heart" in the title. But if there are two names for one body part, then that's cool. These are in alphabetical order by body part.

  • Pot Belly Bill
    Toy Dolls
  • Blood From a Clone
    George Harrison
  • Brain Thieves
    Wreckless Eric
  • Honky Tonk Cunt
    Country Bob & the Blood Farmers
  • (Take Your Elbow Out of the Soup) You're Sitting on the Chicken
    Ian Dury & the Blockheads
  • Brown-Eyed Girl
    Van Morrison
  • Good Hair Day
    Eytan Mirsky
  • Put Your Hand in the Hand
    Ocean
  • Heart
    Rockpile
  • Down on My Knees
    Bread
  • Shake a Leg
    AC/DC
  • Our Lips Are Sealed
    The Go-Go's
  • Wear My Ring Around Your Neck
    Elvis Presley
  • Alien in My Nose
    Trout Fishing in America
  • Detachable Penis
    King Missile
  • Soft Shoulders and Dangerous Curves
    The Willis Brothers
  • Shoehorn with Teeth
    They Might Be Giants
  • Lord of the Thighs
    Aerosmith
  • Tush
    ZZ Top
  • The Watch on My Wrist
    Dave Edmunds

No comments:

Post a Comment