Wednesday, November 21, 2018

mission continues at microsoft

Last night was the first of what we hope will be many regular events -- a special gaming event for veterans. I don't know all the details, but Ethan (I think Blair helped, but I'm not sure) hooked up members of The Mission Continues with employees of Microsoft's flagship store in Midtown Manhattan. Together they came up the get together, Two hours of gaming for the veterans of The Mission Continues in the private gaming room.



I came by at the end of the night (for the photo op, natch!), so I didn't get to experience the whole event. But when I got there, everyone was in a good mood, so I figure it was a success. The fact that they're talking about when to have the next such night is also a good sign.

Special thanks to Andres and Marcella at the Microsoft store, and Daniel at Mission Continues. My apologies if I'm omitting others who were a big part of this, but Ethan was more involved setting this up than I was, and he's in the middle of a writing assignment, so I don;t want to disturb him to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment