Thursday, November 1, 2018

'cause i got class

I've been watching the series, Frasier, on Netflix. Don't ask why.

Right now I'm in the second half of the seventh season. A couple seasons ago a glass vase showed up in the background in Frasier's apartment. I'm pretty sure it first showed up in season 5, episode 3 (the one where Niles has a Halloween party and we all find out that Roz is pregnant). At least that's when I first noticed it, and I'm sure it wasn't there at the beginning of the series. The first time I noticed it I thought it looked like a Chihuly. I asked a couple people if it looked like a Chihuly, and got a lot of shrugs.


Well, in season 7, episode 16 I got my confirmation. At one point Daphne says that "the Chihuly needs a good dusting" and picks it up. I was right! I recognized it.

Yay, me and my classiness!


2 comments:

  1. OK. I give up. What's a chihuly?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dale Chihuly is a glass sculptor. "A Chihuly" is a work of art by him or his studio.

      Delete