Sunday, October 2, 2016

blair twote up a storm at twitchcon


For the second weekend in a row Blair spent her time at a "con" spreading the word about Stack-Up.Org.

Last week it was MineCon, which Sharon had wanted to go to (in her capacity as half of Team Meowsome). This weekend it was TwitchCon. She planned on going to that since she would already be in California.

I can't speak for everything Blair did, but I do know that she twote up a storm. On my Twitter account. As I mentioned once before, you can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit. So one might naively assume I'm doing all this tweeting for Stack-Up, but it's Blair.

It also helps that she's a woman. People are more likely to go along if a middle-aged woman asks them to hold up a sticker for a picture that will make it to the internet than if a middle-aged man makes the same request.

So, thanks, Blair, for stacking TF up. I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment