Saturday, November 4, 2017

for gits and shiggles

Years ago, when tolls were typically paid in cash, I used to occasionally pay twice the toll, and tell the tolltaker that I was paying for the next car as well. I'd explain that the next driver was following me, so...well, you get the picture. I enjoyed imagining the confused reaction of the person behind me. Of course, I never got to interact with the person behind me, but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

I also used to leave notes in the Bibles in hotel rooms.
Tony, if you're reading this, then the plan fell apart and I'm dead. Tell Victiria I love her. And take care of Jake for me.
But there are other things I'd like to do that I haven't. Not yet, anyway.

I'd love to take a cab ride, and then, while paying my fare, give the driver half a note. It'll be clear from the half I give him that there are instructions involving murder. I'll tell him that "The Tiger will give you the other half." OK, it's fun to think about, but I won't do it for real. Too much potential fr trouble.

I want to make lost pet style posters to hang up all over the neighborhood. But instead of a pet, they will indicate that I lost an egg roll. Even offer a reward.




No comments:

Post a Comment